The Cardio-Metabolic Plus Panel is a comprehensive and advanced blood test designed to assess the risk of metabolic disorders and provide valuable insights into an individual’s overall metabolic health. This comprehensive panel analyzes various key markers to offer a comprehensive picture of the body’s metabolic status.
100% personalized biomarker analysis
Your data tells the story of your health. Careninja goes beyond identifying generic, “clinically normal” ranges to unveil your body’s unique, optimal biomarker zones. You’ll discover where you’re optimized and where there’s room for improvement.
Nutrition, fitness, & lifestyle recommendations
Careninja delivers science-backed recommendations personalized to your body’s data. Precise adjustments to your diet, exercise, and supplement intake can help you reach optimal biomarker zones and achieve your wellness goals.
The Metabolic Check Profile is recommended for individuals who exhibit risk factors for metabolic disorders, such as:
- Family history of diabetes, heart disease, or metabolic issues
- Overweight or obesity
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Unintentional weight loss
- Unexpected weight gain
- Fatigue, lethargy
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Uncontrolled blood sugar levels
- Elevated blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- Those seeking a proactive approach to maintaining optimal metabolic health
Biomarkers included with Metabolic Check
- Fasting Insulin: Measures insulin levels in the blood after fasting, aiding in the assessment of insulin resistance and diabetes risk.
- hsCRP (High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein): Evaluates inflammation levels, an important indicator of cardiovascular health and potential metabolic issues.
- Homocysteine: Assesses homocysteine levels, which can provide insights into potential cardiovascular and metabolic risks.
- HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin): Measures average blood sugar levels over time, aiding in the detection of diabetes risk and glucose control.
- Full Blood Count: Evaluates various blood cell types, aiding in the detection of potential anomalies and underlying health issues.
- Renal Profile: Assesses kidney function through various markers, providing insights into metabolic waste elimination and overall kidney health.
- Liver Function Test: Measures liver enzyme levels and other indicators, helping to identify potential liver dysfunction and metabolic imbalances.
- Lipid Profile: Analyzes cholesterol levels and triglycerides, crucial for understanding cardiovascular and metabolic health.
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB): The protein component of LDL and VLDL, can initiate atherosclerosis and contribute to pathogenic plaque buildup and rupture.
- Magnesium – Over 600 enzymes with Mg2+ as a cofactor are currently listed by the enzymatic databases, while an additional 200 are listed in which Mg2+ may act as an activator. If you want to reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, and keep your heart, mind, and body healthy, keep magnesium in mind.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D status should be evaluated as part of a general health checkup considering its wide range of effects and functions including musculoskeletal health, immune regulation, skin health, cardiovascular integrity, apoptosis, and cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Thyroid Function Test – The thyroid gland is the primary regulator of cholesterol, blood sugar, temperature, reproductive health, growth, and weight.
- Apolipoprotein B (ApoB) NEW
- High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL cholesterol)
- Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL cholesterol)
- Total cholesterol
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Red blood cell (RBC) magnesium
- Vitamin D
- High-sensitivity c-reactive protein (hsCRP)
- White blood cell count (WBC)
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
- Creatine kinase (CK)
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT)
- Hematocrit (HCT)
- Mean cell hemoglobin (MCH)
- Mean cell hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- Red blood cell count (RBC)
- Red cell distribution width (RDW)
- Mean platelet volume (MPV)
- Uric Acid
- Urine Analysis
How It Works?
Get started with a blood test
Have your blood drawn at home, in a lab. You can also share your existing blood test data.
Tell us about yourself
Receive report and action plan
Get Online Consultation
Get an online consultation with our board-certified healthcare provider and get answers fast, all from the comfort of home.