Vitamin D (a hormone) and calcium (a mineral) work together and are essential for bone health and other body function— muscle movement and nerve communication.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’ :
- helps to regulate the levels of calcium in our bodies, strengthening our bones and preventing bone-weakening conditions, such as osteoporosis.
- may have protective benefits against heart failure, diabetes, cancer, respiratory tract infections, autoimmune disease, and even hair loss.
- In a recent study explains a strong relationship between increasing amounts of abdominal fat and lower levels of vitamin D
Why take this test?
- you want to make sure you’re getting the important nutrients your body needs
- Vitamin D linked to Obesity
Test Price : RM 250
We Have More Tests
Whether you’re interested in learning more about your long-term health or how to improve your energy levels, our range of tests can help.