This simple finger-prick blood test can give you detailed information about your iron status to help identify iron deficiency anemia or iron overload.
Why take this test?
– feeling weak, pale skin and dizziness
– known to have low hemoglobin recently
– Do you get out of breath easily?
– Perhaps you’ve already had a blood test which showed up low iron and you want to see if your levels have improved, or maybe you’re more concerned about iron overload.
- Iron Profile
- Total Iron Binding Capacity
- % Transferrin Saturation